ThinkSync Music is on the hunt for a new Creative Sync Manager to join our team.
ThinkSync provides a broad range of music related services to all areas of the multimedia industry ranging from film and TV to commercials and games.
You will be dealing with every sector where music meets visuals and will already have solid contacts across advertising, film, TV, games and more. You should be dynamic and work well under pressure and, as you will be dealing directly with clients, need to be outgoing, confident and focussed.
Your main day to day duties include:
• Creative music searches (working to brief pulling commercial and production music for trailers, TV show promos, sizzles, internal promo videos etc, sourcing track requests and instrumentals from labels and publishers).
• Quote requests and rigorous checking of copyright ownership
• Meeting with current and potential clients to discuss their music requirements and how we can help
• Pitching our own music catalogue (compiling and sending newsletters and updates, pitching tracks to supervisors globally for projects)
• Finding new artists and composers to add to our roster
• Liaising with our network of sub-publishers
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years experience in any section of the media where the synchronisation of music with visuals and licensing has been part of their everyday role. We need someone with a thorough knowledge and understanding of how music is used in all kinds of media, who understands the requirements of producers, editors and film makers and can communicate effectively with them.
Apply in complete confidence to hr @ thinksyncmusic.com